Diffuser Fragrance Oils
You can pick from any scent listed on our Current Scent List. Just add the scent to the notes during check out.
Current scent list:
These 100% undiluted fragrance oils are the same scents as used in our wax melts. These are not essential oils, which can be harmful for pets & pregnant women. Do not apply these directly to your skin. If the oils come in contact with skin or surfaces, clean with water & dish soap. Some oils may stain surfaces if spilled. Keep away from children & pets.
How to use:
Add 5-10 drops into your diffuser along with the water recommended by the diffuser manufacturer. Be sure to follow their instructions on cleaning as well.
A general guide to cleaning a diffuser:
Keep in mind these tips may vary from the instructions included with your diffuser. Change/amend any steps as needed.
QUICK CLEAN – This should be done after every use.
- Empty any excess oil and water left in the diffuser – After unplugging the device from the power supply, empty any essential oil left in the device. Make sure you pour away from any operating buttons found on the diffuser.
- Wipe the inside of diffuser – Using a tiny amount of dish soap, wipe the inside with a small cloth or sponge. Remove any build-up in a gentle manner.
- Wipe the outside of the diffuser – Complete step 2 on the outside of the diffuser.
- Rinse and dry – Give the diffuser and water tank a rinse and leave to dry.
DEEP CLEAN – This should be done once every 1-2 months.
- Empty any excess oil and water left in the diffuser – After unplugging the device from the power supply, empty any essential oil left in the device.Make sure you pour away from any operating buttons found on the diffuser.
- Fill the diffuser with water – Fill the water tank with water halfway.
- Add 8-10 drop of vinegar – Add pure white vinegar to the tank.
- Run the diffuser – Turn the diffuser on and run for 5 minutes to allow the vinegar mixture to run through the device. This will help remove any oil build up.
- Empty the diffuser – Removing the water and vinegar.
- Clean tight spots – Dab a cotton tip in white vinegar and clean the tight spots and nooks of the diffuser.
- Rinse the diffuser – Use clean water to rinse the diffuser.
- Use a dry cloth to thoroughly wipe the diffuser.