You can pick from any scent listed on our Current Scent List. Just add the scent to the notes during check out.
These 100% undiluted fragrance oils are the same scents as used in our wax melts. These are not essential oils. If you want an essential oil blend, please email us first to find out our available scents. Do not apply these directly to your skin. If the oils come in contact with skin or surfaces, clean with water & dish soap. Some oils may stain surfaces if spilled. Keep away from children & pets.
How to use:
Add 5-10 drops into your diffuser along with the water recommended by the diffuser manufacturer. Be sure to follow their instructions on cleaning as well.
A general guide to cleaning a diffuser:
Keep in mind these tips may vary from the instructions included with your diffuser. Change/amend any steps as needed.
QUICK CLEAN – This should be done after every use.
- Empty any excess oil and water left in the diffuser – After unplugging the device from the power supply, empty any essential oil left in the device. Make sure you pour away from any operating buttons found on the diffuser.
- Wipe the inside of diffuser – Using a tiny amount of dish soap, wipe the inside with a small cloth or sponge. Remove any build-up in a gentle manner.
- Wipe the outside of the diffuser – Complete step 2 on the outside of the diffuser.
- Rinse and dry – Give the diffuser and water tank a rinse and leave to dry.
DEEP CLEAN – This should be done once every 1-2 months.
- Empty any excess oil and water left in the diffuser – After unplugging the device from the power supply, empty any essential oil left in the device.Make sure you pour away from any operating buttons found on the diffuser.
- Fill the diffuser with water – Fill the water tank with water halfway.
- Add 8-10 drop of vinegar – Add pure white vinegar to the tank.
- Run the diffuser – Turn the diffuser on and run for 5 minutes to allow the vinegar mixture to run through the device. This will help remove any oil build up.
- Empty the diffuser – Removing the water and vinegar.
- Clean tight spots – Dab a cotton tip in white vinegar and clean the tight spots and nooks of the diffuser.
- Rinse the diffuser – Use clean water to rinse the diffuser.
- Use a dry cloth to thoroughly wipe the diffuser.