NO ONE - Arya Wax Melts
A deep and rich woody aroma with earthy vetiver at its core. Note the smoky undertones of leather with fruity hints of blood plum and a bold finish of oak moss, musk and jasmine.Sample - approximately 1 square (the shape may vary)
Pot Shot - approximately 30ml, contains 1 pot. Melt full pot for up to 12 hours.
Bar - approximately 90ml, 6in/15cm long. Melt 1-2 squares at a time for up to 12 hours.
Clamshell - approximately 90ml, contains 6 squares. Melt 1-2 squares at a time for up to 12 hours.
* Made in Sydney, Australia.
* Vegan, cruelty free, not tested on animals.
* Natural soy wax.
* Fragrances and colours are made from synthetic or plant based ingredients - not from animals.
* Glitters, sprinkles, or sequins are added to some melts. These may vary in design/colour depending on the materials on hand. Contact us with specifics of each added element.
* All melts can be made without dyes or added elements - contact us to make a special order.
How do you use wax melts?:
We suggest you use an electric wax melter/burner for the best results. Tea light melters can be used but may not get warm enough to fully melt the wax. Scentsy warmers are NOT recommended because they have such a low temperature & their warranty is void if you use any other brand of wax besides their own.
Important info about wax melts:
Store your melts in a cool, dry location away from sunlight. The melts are made to melt of course, so high temperatures in shipping or storage might cause them to change their shape in the container. For best results, use your melts within a year of purchase.
Since our melts are made with soy wax, they may not look as perfect as the synthetic brands. This is completely normal. None of these imperfections affect the performance of the wax. Cracking can be caused by Australia's extreme temperatures or simply just an effect from the fragrance used. Spots or specks in the wax are caused by the natural pigments settling to the bottom of the container. Frosting (this looks like ice or white spots) is crystallization of the wax when cooling and is common in natural waxes.